venerdì 29 ottobre 2010

I work and I'm thinking of you
I come back home and I'm thinking of you
I call her and I'm thinking of you

How are you? and I'm thinking of you
Where are we going? and I'm thinking of you
I smile to her, eyes down, and I'm thinking of you...

I don't know who are you with
I don't know what are you doing
But I'm sure of what you are thinking about

The city is too big
For two people like us
That they ain't hoping, but they are looking for each other...

Sorry it's late, but I'm thinking of you
I accompany you home, but I'm thinking of you
I wasn't fun but I'm thinking of you

I'm in the dark thinking of you
I close my eyes thinking of you
Just don't sleep and I'm thinking of you...





a parte che saremmo potuti andare al BJ, eh?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento